Equal parts classic and innovative styling make this an acoustic-electric that will stand out any time you get together for a jam, or play a small club or open mic night.
Here is a closer look at some of the features and specs.
Gibson Dove Ebony Finish Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features
Here is a quick list of some of the great features of this acoustic electric gem:
- Maple back and sides
- Spruce top
- Handmade dove-wing bridge with mother-of-pearl inlays
- L.R. Baggs transducer
- Soundhole mounted volume control
- Curly maple back and sides
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Bound fingerboard with pearl parallelogram markers
- 25-1/2″ scale
- Handmade dove-wing bridge
- Mother-of-pearl inlays
- Distinctive engraved pickguard with inlaid mother-of-pearl dove
- L.R. Baggs transducer with soundhole mounted volume control
- Gibson hardshell case
All in all, this is a very nice guitar that provides striking visuals with very good sound. The price tag might be a little steep which keeps the instrument from getting 5 full stars.
Gibson Dove Ebony Finish Acoustic-Electric Guitar Ebony
Retail Price: $3299.00
Seller: Musician's Friend
|This Gibson Dove comes with a custom ebony finish, which gives it a striking look compared to the us... Read More ...|